I wonder, wouldn't pass band tuning do well at that too? And yes, zero beating
would be nice too. Zerobeating would be doable, it would seem, if both radios
were K3s, and could talk to each other, say on the internet, or a different
path, digital, to perform the necessary handshake and tx adjustments.

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy