Advice/experience will be appreciated.

I have an upstairs shack (ugh) with much RF.  Tried to earth without much
luck.  Should use a balanced antenna, but.

I have a windom antenna cut to 20%x80%, overall length 136 feet; used for
80-thru-10 meters. It is fed with vertical twin lead for approximately 20
feet to a 4:1 balum and from there with coaxial to my rig. Whole antenna is
30 feet above the ground.

Now my question.  I am using a K2, and have built a KPA100 and KAT100 in
separate enclosure.  I would like to move the KPA100 and KAT100 in separate
enclosure to the twin lead from antenna and use as an external auto ATU,
then coaxial to shack, the distance being approximately 30 feet from the
twin lead. I can locate external auto ATU inside of garage.

What would be the problems? RF connection from K2 for 30 feet; control cable
from K2 for 30 feet (maximum distance ?); 12v power?

Thanks in advance -
Larry (G0IKE) k2 - 2424