Over the last few weeks I have been enjoying my K3/P3 combination.

Overall it works very well and the P3 addition has been worth while.

Their are however a couple of things that I feel would improve it's use.

a) Being able to monitor your own signal on the P3 without needing to
disconnect the
 RS232 lead. With all the leads I have coming out from the K3/P3 I find that
inevitably
 one or more of them become disconnected in this operation.
Surely the K3 can halt the RS232 handshake.?

b) It would be nice to have a mode where MKR A and MKR B could be used to
calculate
 and display the delta frequency  between them. This would be useful for say
determining
 types of EMI i.e SMPSU, TV timebase or  PLT. Also it would be able to measure
signal
 bandwidths away from  the tuned frequency of the K3 .

73
Stewart G3RXQ