I got them on CW with my K3/10 and random wire antenna.  It can take a
bit of work. I use a straight key also, so have to pace myself a
little more. (I probably don't send my callsign more than a few
hundred times in one sitting, ha-hah...) I like to pretend that the
hand-sent code gives me an edge over the rest.

I figure if I have to dial in APF and narrow filters that means the DX
guys are probably not going to hear me, so I lay back a little; save
my energy for when they are stronger, then pour it on.

I also got VP8ORK and D44TBE in the past week. Maybe my antenna just
works well for islands..

Somehow I managed to inadvertantly turn off SPLIT a couple of times.
Sheesh! everybody makes mistakes...

73,
Drew
AF2Z