Hi,

I noticed during the CQ WPX RTTY contest that often the RF meter was fully
pegged with the power set to 100 (the last two bars past the 100 mark).
 Shouldn't it be lit only to the 100 mark?

I did all the calibration procedures when I originally built the radio back
in March 2010.  I just updated to the latest firmware and calling CQ on RTTY
at 100 watts the meter seems steady at the 100 mark now.  Occasionally there
will be just a flicker of the first bar past the 100 mark on the RF meter.

I don't know that this would matter, but recently I added about 30 feet of
ladder line to my antenna - could that be the culprit here?

Time to perform a re-calibration? And if so, which re-calibration procedure?
(low, high, both?).

Thanks!

Jeff W6UX