Either way, Matt. Have fun with your KX1!

73,
Wayne
N6KR

On May 23, 2005, at 9:36 PM, Matt and Kelly wrote:

I am in the process of building a KX1 (#1125).  I'm at the stage of
installing 7 inductors for the receiver stage, and I have a question.

The inductors look similar to resistors, but on the KX1 board, the outline for each inductor has markings as if the inductor is to be placed only one
way.  The manual does not make any distinction either way.

Can these inductors be installed in either direction or must they be
installed in a specific way like a diode would be?

---

http://www.elecraft.com