Or a composite video A/B switch.

I have been using a Radio Shack composite/S-Video one in two
out Stereo audio and video switch to delegate amplifier key
lines, footswitch and Paddles between my primary K3 and my
secondary TS570 for a few years now.

The S-Video lines switch the paddles between each radio's
Microkeyer, while the video and audio RCA cables switch the
footswitch send to the Microkeyers and the key lines from
the rigs to the amplifier.

Snazzy thing, a sloping front panel in silver and gray
plastic with big rectangular hard to miss delegation buttons
that came with custom labels.

I even have a spare set of RCA jacks that might be pressed
into service for something else, like big fat red "this
radio is enabled" LED lamps... Well, maybe not  :)

Cost a total of I think $4.  I have seen other similar
things at WalMart and Target.

-lu-W4LT
K3 # 3192

Message: 9