From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
Lee Buller
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 12:25 PM
To: Elecraft Reflector
Subject: [Elecraft] The Amplifier at Dayton

I got to look at pictures of the amp (KPA800??) at
Dayton, but failed to get over to the Hotel to see the
amp in person.  The other guys that came with be from
Kansas  wanted to go see Star Wars.

The amp is a work of art and engineering.  I do not
want to talk out of turn here, but it is a
"contesters" amp.  It is also not cheap.

It is well layed out and has some fantastic features
that will raise the bar...so to speak.  It is not a
Mini-Lini!

Lee - K0WA

Common sense is in short supply - get some and use it.
If you can't find any common sense, ask for help from
somebody that has some common sense. - Lee Buller