Hello,

I don't know if this subject has been briught up, if it has please excuse my
not seeing it.

The DVR for my K3 put in place today has an anomoly.  It makes recordings
for on the air transmissions fine.  But it seems to have what sounds like a
popping or staticy presence to the audio.  The quality of the audio itself
is great.

The problem exists whether the K3 is in transmit or test mode.

Has anyone had the same experience and a fix.

I plan to take the K3 to Costa Rica at TI5N , for the SSB Contest, and would
like to clear up the problem before leaving.

Thanks,
Roy - WK4Y
K3 #1366