Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 13:36:50 -0600
From: Jack Brabham <k...@att.net>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] P3, what lies ahead?
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net

There was a comment by Wayne on a recent similar thread which intimated
that some level of P3 integration with the station PC is being
developed, or at least that is what I read into the comment.

I expect to purchase a P3 at some point, but am inclined to wait until
the product matures a bit and the level of functionality improves.   In
particular, I'm looking for the ability to port the display to the PC so
I can enlarge it enough to be readable with my old eyes and the ability
to do point and click tuning.

Actually, a no display, PC only version of the P3 would be very
interesting, especially if it got a little less expensive in the process
of loosing it's local display and knobs.

73 Jack KZ5A

K3 #4165

73, Ed - KL7UW, WD2XSH/45