I have an LP-PAN PSDR/IF setup.

Works very well but has integration issues and limitations with the K3
that could be solved with a blackbox P3.

What I described would make the P3 more useful than it can ever be while
limited to a small screen and little PC integration.

Its probably too complex a software project so I'm not holding my breath.

BTW I have a SDR... the K3 is essentially a SDR with a convenient
"Analog Front Panel Accessory".

73 Jack KZ5A