I actually prefer to keep the wheels on the ground (clean side up,
dirty side down, and keep it between the lines).  I know that is not as
adventuresome, but it makes a shorter distance to fall.  I have heard
that the height of the fall is not important - the important thing is
the sudden stop at the end.  One does not acquire a lot of potential
energy when less than 6 feet from the ground (compared to 600 feet or more).

73,
Don W3FPR