From: Doug Joyce <d_jo...@sympatico.ca>
To: Elecraft List <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Thu, March 3, 2011 11:04:38 AM
Subject: [Elecraft] Remote control of K3

GM  I'm doing some planning for the remote control of a station and would like
some help regarding the PC based control software.  From what I've read so far
the RemoteRig RCC-1258 looks like an interesting approach using TRX-Manager (it
seems to have more functionality than HamRadioDeluxe).

Have access to high speed internet at both ends and would like to be able to
control / use  a K3, Alpha 87A, Hy-Gain rotors (with rotor-ez), LP-100A.  Modes
to include SSB, CW,  RTTY & PSK31.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions / comments.

73,  Doug  VE3MV