Trying to raise money for a new transceiver and am going to bring my
K2 back to QRP by selling these accessories.

This is for a KPA100 ($399.95) mounted in an EC2 ($79.95) with the
KAT100 ($219.95). Total value is approximately $700.

The KPA100 was built by KZ1X and has all of the updates which make it
up to current spec.

The KAT100 was built by me (W4PAH) this past year.

All you have to do to have 100W and an autotuner with your QRP K2 is
connect the two with coax (and add an external coax jumper between the
KPA100 and KAT100).

I'm offering this package for $585 + shipping ($603 if you pay via
PayPal). Shipping should be about $15 or so, I'm guessing.

I would consider splitting the package if you only need one of these
(the KAT100-2 or the KPA100).

Please contact me off list.

Thanks!
-john W4PAH