Allen, you misunderstood me. I have no problem with using owning K3 - it the
best radio I around, no matter which day you ask it.  My problem is with K3
in its "kit" form. I don't have a problem buying it as an assembled radio.
But I have a problem with buying it as a kit and then claiming that "I built
it". All this "kit" form does is saving some money. It does not make me
proud of achieving anything - that's what I was griping about. I don't mind
bying K3. I don't like "building" it, that's all

Actually, I think I should apologize to everybody - the subject of my
original post was probably misleading.  The better way to phrase it would be
"why I won't purchase K3 KIT".

--
Alexey Kats (neko)