Not sure if I should post this question here or on the TRX Manager forum.

I was operating my K3 remotely, using TRX Manager, in the just finished ARRL
DX contest.  Was operating 20 meters SSB.  Last evening after contest I
looked at my email and saw several from hams who heard me on 14027 (CW
portion of band).  I was repeatedly saying my call.  This apparently
continued for perhaps 20 minutes.

I was doing search and pounce, so was using VFO A to tune around and
transmit.  I did noticed last night that VFO B was set to 14027, not sure
how that happened.

I first thought I accidently interchanged VFO A and B.  If I had done that,
however, the 14027 would have been displayed in the Monitoring screen of TRX
Manager (which I think would have been very obvious to me), and I wouldn't
have been able to tune and listen to the SSB stations.  I did not have Sub
on.  No split.

My understanding is that VFO A is always used for transmit.  So having VFO B
on 14027 should not have made it possible to transmit there.  And with Sub
off, I don't see how VFO A could be transmitting on 14027 while I was
tuning/listening in the SSB band.

I really don't want to have this problem occur again, so have been
scratching my head as to how it did, and what I can do to be more careful.
Any thoughts?