Hi Everyone,

I'm curious if anyone has considered building a PSK interface into their K2
with a couple audio jacks coming out the back of the K2 (e.g. where the
transverter is supposed to go on my #3421)? What I'm thinking about is building
an interface that ties into the K2 (bypassing the front mike connection) with a
more sensitive VOX built in - and with line-level type audio input/output. My
aim is to avoid the messy cable situation I currently have with my PC laptop
where I must use a USB-serial adapter to key an outboard interface, and a bunch
of audio cables. Instead, it will be similar to the Ten Tec Argonaut V - and
only require two audio patch cords between my laptop and the radio - with the
rig being keyed by the built-in interface, and audio levels being controlled
only on the laptop.

73,
Daniel AA0NI