Good Evening,
    While the first net was plagued with QRM the second had poor
propagation and QRN to contend with.  But I was not skunked.  In all the
years ECN has been running that has never once happened.  It was tough for
me to hear during the first net because the winds were so high it was
quite noisy even with the full coverage headphones.  I check many times to
see if my antenna was still up.  Then once again after the second net was
over.  Luckily the winds have died down and the wire still remains in
place.

    On to the lists =>

   On 14050 kHz at 2200z:
N0TA - John - CO - K3 - 994
W0CZ - Ken - ND - K3 - 457
K4JPN - Steve - GA - K2 - 1422
K5HQV - Ben - MS
N0AR - Scott - MN - K2 - 4866
NO8V - John - MI - K3 - 820

   On 7045.5 kHz at 0000z:
K6DGW - Fred - CA - K3 - 642
K6PJV - Dale - CA - K3 - 1183
NK6A - Don - CA - K3 - 4569

    Maybe next week conditions will be better and the check ins will grow.
We shall see.  Now that spring is coming there will be longer days with
more sunshine.  The first flower shoots have started up here.  I hope the
cold does not return to bite them.  I hope you all have a good week and
get on the air a few times.
    Until next week stay well,
       73,
          Kevin.  KD5ONS  (Net Control Operator 5th Class)