I agree that XIT is probably used much less often than VFO B to control
the transmit frequency.  I think a lot of people use RIT (which does
affect the cursor frequency on the P3) but fewer use XIT.

In either case, it would be nice to have an indication of the actual
transmit frequency on the P3.  I'm not sure that another cursor is the
right answer though.  The display is already crowded with two cursors
and up to two markers.

I'm thinking along the lines of little arrows at the top and bottom of
the screen, where the frequency tic marks are located.  They could be
colored red to make them stand out.

Alan