Hi there,

I have a problem with my K1-4 on 30/40m. First I have to say that it was
working before and I don't know what happened.

Here is what I know:

- Power out on 15/20 is ok.
- Power out on 30/40 is 0.1W, probably less
- I am losing the signal between DRV (1.5Vpp) and PA (0.1Vpp). Measured with
Oscilloscope.
- To be precise the signal is present at the base of Q7, but is extremely
weak at the collector.

- I checked Relays K7 and K8 manually. They work.
- I checked T4. Ok.
- I have a dummy load attached. Measured 50Ohms.
- I checked L4-L6. 0Ohms.
- Of course I checked solder joints/bridges

What else can I do or check?

What could be the problem?

Thanks in advance!

Gerhard Schwanz