Hi All,

I realize this is OT, and a shot in the dark as well.  Does anyone out there
have email addresses for either JA1NUT, or JM7OLW?  These are two guys I
talk to fairly frequently, but cannot find either of their email addresses.
I had both of them, but that was 2 or 3 computer crashes ago!  Obviously my
purpose is concern over their health and welfare.  Everytime I watch the
news of late, it's more bad news about how things are going in Japan.  It
may be an exercise in frustration even trying to contact them by email, but
I'd like to try.

Dave W7AQK