Hello,

In one week the EPA QRP Club's TAC Sprint 2005 will be held on June 4th which is a Saturday.

Two new changes to the scoring.

#1 - If you are running QRPp you can add 500 points to your final score.

#2 - If you are portable or out on any trail you can add 750 points to your final score.

The National Trail Days in on June 4th so you will need to be out from your QTH to be portable or on a trail. http://www.americanhiking.org/events/ntd/

You can send all logs via e-mail to N3EPA. I will do the scoring for you so you don't even have to try to figure it out. I will let you know your score when I tally you points up for you. I check everyone entry and I do find many mistakes since the scoring is complicated.

72
Ron de N3EPA
EPA QRP Club El Presidente'
[EMAIL PROTECTED]