I have four monitors running in front of me right now.  None of them make
any hash on my K3.  Two ViewSonic VG2230wm which are LCD with fluorescent
backlights.  The other two monitors are Asus VE278 which are LCD with LED
backlights.  The LED backlighting is superior.  As I mentioned there is no
RF hash from any of the four.  I also have four other LCD monitors with
fluorescent backlights which have never caused me any difficulty either.
They are on computers in other rooms; they are Sony monitors from six
years ago.  I also use a Thinkpad laptop right next to my K3 which does
not cause any interference either.  I would pay the extra money and get
the LED backlighting.  It is very bright.  The first time I looked at my
new 27" monitors I was very surprised.
    GL and 73,
       Kevin.  KD5ONS