Thanks everyone,

Thank you 'heaps and bunches' all for the very nice remarks.  But I
would certainly not attempt to elevate myself to divinity status :-) --
I do hope to be able to continue to be worthy of your appreciative
comments for some long time.

I am always willing to share those things I have learned over the past
12 years of my relationship with Elecraft, it has been a fun experience,
and has been very rewarding.  Thanks to Wayne and Eric for creating the
K2 back in 1999 where I had the beginning of the fun.  I like to do what
I can to help other hams make the best of their equipment.

Yes Jack, I have not changed (other than getting a bit older) - I think
you and the rest of those at Elecraft can continue to work together with
me :-) .

I will see some of you at Dayton - I will probably spend about half my
time at the Elecraft booth again this year, so stop by and say "hello".

73,
Don W3FPR