I am buiding a K2 sn 004149 from an earlier non built K2 sn 000571 up to rev
'B' on the new 'B' pc boards.
I also have an early KSB2 SSB unit.

All the above has the original XTALS for the CW filter and SSB unit.ie 4.195MHz
-20.
I have read lots of comments on the audio quality because of the tight band
pass of the original SSB unit.
I know that Elecraft have produced some modifications in the form of 14 new
XTALs and a capacitor upgrade kit.

Does anyone have experience of these mods ?
Is there a basic capacitor upgrade that one can do first of all?
Or is changing all the XTALs and adding new capacitors the best solution?
Or is the original configuration ok?

Regards Colin M1BNW