Danny,

I refer you to the T1 Owner's manual page 11 for a full explanation -
particularly the first and last paragraphs.  The frequency that the INFO
report data is send will vary (and drift) due to variations in the
ceramic resonator frequency.  In other words, "Always" is not possible
because of drift in the resonator - it is not a precise frequency
standard, but simply a device intended to provide a clock to the MCU.

You might design a crystal based MCU oscillator that would have a more
consistent frequency, but I doubt you could squeeze it into the T1
enclosure.

73,
Don W3FPR