I have a previously working W2 that was relocated within my house to my
new shack location.

The W2 utility cannot locate the unit.  I've tried different USB/Serial adapters
but cannot see the unit from the PC (Windoze Vista - current updates)

The unit functions perfectly!!  the LED's show my power out, reflected power &
SWR
just fine, except I cannot get the utility to work ---

Yes, The utility was working before the move & I've tried different different
USB
ports on the PC to try to isolate the anomoly, to no avail ...

any ideas, other than sending the unit out the Calif ...

thanks & 73

 Roger -- KI4YQT
QCWA  #35380
SKCC # 7427