Hi all:

OK, I solved the problem with no voltage at TP5.

Now, in trying to align the XV50, being driven by my K2, I note the
following:

1. The attempts to peak L12,13,14,15,16 and L17 are hampered by the fact
that if I drive the XV50 for more than a few seconds, the peak voltage
measured at TP5 begins to decline.  When I let the thing cool off, the
voltages go back to where they were.  Is this normal behavior?  It is very
hard to be sure I have them peaked.

2. With 5 watts out from the K2, I cannot get output power of more than 15
watts from the XV50.  Any suggestions on this?

Tnx de Brian W3BW