I'm using a subjective term because that is what it SOUNDS like, both in
my monitor and over the air.  I don't have a scope, so all I can go by
is PERCEPTION, which is really the bottom line.  I'm just trying to
figure out why and how to fix it.

I'd be happy to try it on the air with you, or anyone else willing.

73,
Barry W2UP

--

Barry Kutner, W2UP             Lakewood, CO