Don's comments are "spot on" as usual -

A comment about what you are trying to do. That is to provide a very
low-inductance path for RF to that ground. Low-inductance conductors are:

1) Very short inductors.

2) Physically large inductors.

3) Parallel inductors.

So, given you have the run as short as you can, now you make it as large as
you can. Braid is excellent because it's big (compared to most wires) and
very flexible. Parallel conductors, like any parallel inductances, have less
inductance than one. So it's an option if you must stay small, but have room
for several wires connected at both ends.

I use an inverted L antenna that terminates right in the shack on a shelf
above the rig. Like you, I have a ground just outside the shack wall. My
ground connection runs about 5 feet along the inner wall and then a
conductor takes the ground outside (a run of about 10").

The 5-foot ground conductor on the inner wall is a sheet of copper about 2
feet wide. I picked up a roll of copper sheet at a hobby store and thumb
tacks hold it on the wall behind the operating desk. My equipment is all
grounded by simply soldering a short pig-tail lead onto the sheet wherever
needed directly behind each piece of equipment.

Of course that ground is also bonded to the mains ground.

My work requires me to constantly pull equipment off the operating desk to
tear it apart, so I terminated all of those ground pig-tails in banana plugs
with jacks attached to the grounding screws on the gear. Makes disassembling
things easy. (The trick is trying to remember where all the cables go when I
put it back - someday I'll discover cable labels, Hi!)

Ron AC7AC