No argument Ken! The AF-1 wasn't created as a K2-specific accessory, but as
a useful little filter for any receiver (especially "lesser" receivers
without the K2's filtering) or as an adjunct to simple homebrew receivers. I
don't use the low pass capability with the K2 either.

My point was that it does provide a nice "audio peaking filter" (APF) that
many people enjoy on the K3. And again you are right - I use the APF only
for certain specific situations where the signal is down in the noise.

I was pointing out that capability for anyone without a K3 who wanted that
feature for their K2, K1 or even the KX1.

73,

Ron AC7AC