I've finished building my KX1, s/n 1005. The KX1 build time was much less than the other Elecraft rigs that I've built. It's a sweet little rig. It does about 3W output with a 12V 1A regulated power supply. I'm going to get used to it for a bit, after which I'll build and install the 30m module and the internal ATU. This would be a nice Elecraft starter rig for someone to build. Great job Elecraft!

Now, if you guys would come out with a rig with a built-in MP3 player, I'd never put it down! hi

Mike, W2VD