Hi,

On 9/12/10, Stan wrote:

"I noticed the LCD backlight assembly is labeled (top down) "A" and "K"
on one side and "K" and "A" on the other side.   The corresponding board
positions for D2 and D3 have "+" signs.

The manual doesn't say anything about polarity or even if there is a
"top" and "bottom" to the diffuser; just to install it and ensure it is
exactly 1/8" off the board using the spacers provided.

I just wanted to double check with someone who has already been through
this.  Do the "A" and "K" have something to do with polarity?  These are
little LEDs and normally polarity is important.
Thanks,

Stan Levandowski WB2LQF"

I've reached the same step and have the same question, but for some reason
my reflector search did not list the responses.  Thank you in advance for
your help.

Wes...KH6HRY