I have been using my K3 remotely for several months now.  Two requests
regarding remote commands.

(1) There is no VOX delay command.  Using Vox remotely, what is good for
normal QSO talking is too slow for DX or Contesting.  Would really like a
software command to be able to change delay.

(2) BG command does not work on transmit.  Thus no bargraph indication on
transmit.  Programmer's guide says this should indicate Power Output or ALC.
Does neither.  Needs fixing.

These may seem to be minor software problems, but they definitely affect the
easy of remote operation of the K3.

John, KØIZ