From: Ron D'Eau Claire [mailto:r...@cobi.biz]
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2011 10:06 AM
To: Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] [K3] Why fuse the negative lead from a battery?

I just want to thank you guys for this thread. Even though I have a number
of years working on shipboard electronics, my experience was on large,
deep-water vessels that didn't use dockside power connections. This has been
very educational.

Among all of those like me who might have read about it here, this awareness
might well save a life.

73,

Ron AC7AC