On page 16 of the KPA500 manual, the K3 cable pinout doesn't seem to
include the AUXBUS pin. I assume that's an error in the manual?

Also, how much benefit is there to including band-data from the K3? I
already have Y-adapters to share the ACC connectors between
band-decoders and FSK interfaces.... trying to plan ahead for
something to incorporate the KPA-500, if necessary. Daisy-chaining Y's
doesn't really seem appealing ;)

    ~iain / N6ML