Since yesterday was a holiday, I was going to take it easy and build
my KFL1-2 option for my K1 instead of working hard at being retired
but I was missing a part and I have a question about another part.
The PIC chip on my KFL1-4 board has a paper tag stuck to it that
states KFL1-4 and the version # but the tag on the KFL1-2's PIC chip
states K1 I\O which sounds suspiciously like a wrong part.  Could any
of you take a peek at your KFL1-2 and let me know what its tag says?

--
John   [K7SVV]