From: "Scott McDowell" <n...@yahoo.com>
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Sent: Thursday, April 7, 2011 1:02:45 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] K3

Hello
I have a brand new K3/100/F that I am having a problem with.
I really think it is more the operator than the transceiver.
It works fine in CW mode, but has no output in ssb mode.
The transmit led comes on when theĀ  mic button is depressed
but has no audio output. I feel that something is not set right
on the front panel, but have no idea what. Any ideas would be
appreciated. I had the idea that a factory built model would
work straight out of the box?
Scott n5sm