De: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
En nombre de Jeff Cochrane - VK4BOF
Enviado el: Martes, 12 de Abril de 2011 09:53 a.m.
Para: VK5ABQ; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Asunto: Re: [Elecraft] K3/100 power supply

Hi Shane,
Have a look at these supplies:
http://www.powerwerx.com/batteries-chargers/powerwerx-30-amp-desktop-switching-power-supply-powerpoles.html

I friend of mine uses a couple of those supplies as have others in the group
with good success.
The beauty of them is their small footprint, quiet operation (both audially and
electrically) and their price, even landed here in Australia they are hard to
beat when compared to other brands that have to be imported.

73 de
Jeff Cochrane - VK4BOF
Innisfail, QLD, Australia
Elecraft K3 #4257 + PR6 + K144XV = Multiband greatness!