From: robt...@comcast.net [mailto:robt...@comcast.net]
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2011 9:52 AM
To: Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Alternate microphones for K3

I currently own the Elecraft MH2 mic and wish to replace it with the
Audio-Technica ATR30 I purchased. Other than changing the BIAS and using an
adapter so it will plug into the K3 back panel, I was wondering:

1.        What microphone stands do you use?

2.        What do you use for PTT?

I’m kind of leaning towards a desk stand (but not the ugly Heil CB-1). For PPT
I’d rather not use a foot switch. Ideas?

Robert

W9RKK