I realize that Eric has ended this thread but I *must* reinforce
Jim's comments.

If your RF ground and utility entrance (power, cable TV, telephone,
satellite TV, emergency generator, etc.) are not *ALL* bonded with
a low impedance conductor you have an extremely dangerous situation.
It is only a matter of *WHEN* not *if* someone is injured or you
suffer significant loss/damage from a lightning induced surge event.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV