-----Original Message-----
From: John Cooper
Sent: Saturday, April 16, 2011 8:50 PM
To: d...@w3fpr.com
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] [K2] Control board booboo?

Oh don’t forget to tin your iron tip every time and wipe off the excess
before you solder the component, you want a nice shiny tip that will
transfer the heat otherwise you have to hold it their a long time I have
lifted traces like that but it was because the tip was dirty and took a lil
too long to melt the solder or I was using a throw away plug in iron.

WT5Y