Hi all,

My K3 has recently developed a fault that causes a sudden loss of
output power.  I can be happily transmitting, then suddenly I
hear what sounds like a relay click.  The rig remains in TX mode,
but the RF power meter drops down to nothing.

Turning the rig off and back on again fixes the problem for a
short period, before it happens again.  My suspicion is that
something is causing the KPA100 to trip out; the rig has spent
quite a bit of time being bounced around in planes of late, so my
first thought was that one of the boards might have been bounced
loose.

Before I take the whole thing to pieces though, has anyone else
experienced a similar fault?

Thanks and 73,

--
Mike, M0PRL / VP8DMH