Hi
My K2/100 has been functioning well, and I am now trying for the first time to
use the connection on the 100W amplifier unit for CAT control with Ham Radio
Deluxe.   The K2 is serial number 6679, so apparently no modifications are
needed.  The side-tone works.  I fashioned the cable as per instructions (and
there is continuity where there should be), turned on the "port" function on
the
K2, set the baud rate on HRD to 48,000.   However, the HRD is unable to read
the
frequency.

Am I missing something obvious?  Is some driver needed, or some further
modification to the K2 or amplifier circuitry?

Thanks and 73
Steve WA2DTW