Don,

Thanks for the comments.  I got another answer too that also said about 40
hours.  I am thinking of having the toroid guy do my toroids as winding those
little things is a skill that does not interest me.  I have done a number of
toroids and those small ones do not interact with my fingers very well.

73, phil, K7PEH