I'm running a K2/100 Ser# 5957, operational for about three years. Just
now, control of pwr out has become intermittant. I can control pwr out
in the basic K2 thru the range 0 -13w. Anything over that and the K2
meter sticks at about 13w, but the amp output jumps immediately and
somewhat randomly to between 50-100w with no "smooth" control.
Decreasing the K2 pwr out below 10w or so, and the overall pwr out drops
accordingly, the K2 meter reads "correctly," and the total unit pwr out
(external meter) agrees with the K2 meter. I've tried cycling on/off,
different bands, different modes. All the same. Any suggestions most
welcome.

...robert

--
Robert G. Strickland, PhD, ABPH - KE2WY