It seems like I learn something every day from this list.  I've always
thought the Uncertainty Principle referred to the uncertainty I always
seem to have about whether or not the DXpedition Op actually got my call
right ...

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2011 Cal QSO Party 1-2 Oct 2011
- www.cqp.org

"Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted."
        Jimmy John