Hi,

I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to HAM radio, and the K2 is the
first serious electronic project that I've undertaken.  I have now
come to a point where I need to seek some advice from people who are
more experienced than I.

I'm currently measuring the range between the high and low frequencies
for the PLL Reference Oscillator.  As the manual states, I should be
getting a value between 9.8 and 15 kHz.  However, my actual measured
value is 8.94 kHz.  I've done the previous step, 4MHz Oscillator
Calibration, using an external frequency counter.  I've adjusted C22
to have the internal frequency counter match the external one.  Going
on to the next step, I measured the High frequency range on the PLL
Reference Oscillator and read a result of 12100.01 kHz, and a result
of 12091.07 kHz for the low range.  As I mentioned before, this is
only a 8.94 kHz difference.

I've also checked over some of the previous posts on this group, and
have gone over some of the recommendations posted; specifically
measuring the voltage across D16 and D17, which was about 7.75 V

I'm at a loss now as to what else I should try, or whether I am able
to move on and accept this value.  Any suggestions or advice would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

David - VA7DMS