Only 150 mA? What do you use for DSP and micro-controller? Or do you do all
the work in the DSP itself? Also, what is the maximum current consumption
when 1:4 transformer is used? Must be significantly more than for 1:1 ratio.
(I am curious about CW mode - I assume it'd be running as a C or D mode, but
I could be wrong. Will its PA run in AB mode always, or will PA mode vary
depending on modulation?)

--
Alexey Kats (neko)