One thing the Elecrew does very well is keeping overlap out of its product
lineup.  The fact that there are no discontinued transceivers in the lineup
supports that. While some overlap is inevitable, each transceiver seems to
be geared to serving a certain audience with certain needs and operating
habits. While the KX3 is appears to be highly adaptable, it's not a K3, or a
K2, or a reason to bring the others in line with its capabilities.

My main problem isn't "how do I get a KX3" - but rather, "how do I get a KX3
and a K3 and a P3 and a KPA500 and a K1 and ...."

--Andrew, NV1B